Reménysugár a Beteg Gyermekekért, a Rászorultakért és a Betegekért Alapítvány
Ray of Hope Foundation for the Sick children, the Indigent and the Ill
|Residence: 1185. Budapest, Csallóköz u. 12.
Address: 1675. Budapest, Pf.: 203.
Tax number: 18243204-1-43
Bank account number: OTP Bank 11719001-20324043
Public warrant number: 12. Pk.60 511/2001/3
The Ray of hope foundation for the sickly children, the indigent, and the ill was registered in July 2001 as a public benefit organization. The founders established the foundation with the intention to support everyone in Hungary who is in need.
Our Aims: To help technically as well as financially to the contribution of the healing processes, health preservation, health recuperations, illness prevention, and any necessary medical rehabilitation needed.
The Foundations main aim is to help the domestic hospitals with their surgical instrumentations.
Any hospital within the country may live with this opportunity, if they contact the foundation. The foundation gladly accepts financial donations just as donations in kind. Since we are a public benefit organization, therefore we give each supporter a confirmation of their donations, whereby they can reduce their tax base with the amount they donated.
Our currently running medical programs:
1. For the SZOTE Children’s therapy 2 Pulzoximeter’s acquisition. Value: 1 800 000 Ft
2. For the Gottsegen György Cardiologist Institution Children’s heart center a PC 800 monitors system, day and night protection, and watcher instrument. Value: 4 000 000 Ft
3. For the Nationwide Ambulance, local regional life-saving instruments acquisition. Value: 5 000 000 Ft
4. For the Semmelweis General Medical School life-saving instruments acquisition. Value: 1 500 000 Ft
The Ray of hope Foundations deliverances in the past two years:
1. For the National Oncology Institution the following instruments were delivered: micro plate centrifuge, a micro plate shaking machine, a reader mirror and a reader processor softer, worth 7 332 846 Ft. (2005.02.08)
2. For the Buda Children’s Hospital we donated a NIOXMINO life-saver instrument worth 1 687 500 Ft. (2006.01.30.)
3. For the Semmelweis University I.sz. Children’s Clinic, we donated the following instruments: Microstrem CO2 module, 2 boxes of FilterLine sampling tube and 2 pressure-gauge cables, worth 1 372 396 Ft. (2006.03.01.). As well as contributing to the clinic’s renovation with 500 000 Ft.
4. Kisorosz’s Village’s autonomy was also helped in its fight against the flood with 1 200 000 Ft. (2006.05.04.)
5. Szelevény’s Village’s autonomy was also helped by 2 000 000 Ft in its fight against the flood. (2006.06.13.)
6. Hernádkércs’s Village was helped with 150 000 Ft for the recuperation works after the flood. (2006.07.27.)
7. For the Mother’s home foundation’s children home, we donated a large amount of clothing. (2006.07.27.)
8. Hernádkércs Village was helped with another 120 000 Ft for the recuperation works. (2006.08.31.)
9. For the National Ambulance, we donated life-saving diagnostic instrument bags, EKG instrument and a mobile defibrillator. Worth: 1 200 000 Ft. (2006.11.30.)
10. For the Szeged SZOTE Children’s Therapy, we donated 2 Perfusor Compact syringe pump, which helps the children’s medicine rationing. Worth: 600 000 Ft (2006.11.30.)
11. For the Madarász Street Children’s hospital, children surgery’s department, we donated an automatic refkerator meter. Worth: 1 918 800 Ft. (2007.02.12.)
12. As the result of our work and interventions, the colleagues on duty in Somogy with the leadership of Dr. Buda Péter Head doctor, received a multifunctional, mobile defibrillator worth 3 500 000 Ft. (2007.04.10.)
13. National Ambulance’s mid-Hungary’s region, received 6 set of Laryngoscope-strand optical with 4 Lapoccal per set. Worth: 561 000 Ft. (2007.05.16.)
14. Gottsegen György National Cardiology Institution received a PC8100 Picco Plus monitor system, worth: 2 280 000 Ft. (2007.07.13.)
15. At the Dunaújváros Ambulance station we donated a ALARIS GH type of mobile syringe infusion pump worth 500 000 Ft, which was installed in the station’s storm car. The modern instrument is able to ration exactly the amount of medicine needed, on the spot or even when transporting. (2007.08.10.)
16. The Váci Ambulance station received 2 KED vests and 5 GPS instruments worth: 360 000 Ft. (2007.10.02.)
17. The Aszód Ambulance station received 2 KED vest’s, with 2 sets of Laringial masks, as well as 1 motorist saliva suctorial, worth 300 000 Ft. (2007.10.02.)
18. The Dunakeszi Ambulance station received 1 motorist saliva suctorial with a wall hanger, 2 sets of Laringial masks, 1 ONIX2 type Pulseoximeter ( blood oxygen level measurer) and 2 KED vests worth 550 000 Ft. (2007.10.02.)
19. The Baranya Megye Hospital’s Arterial surgery and surgical department received 2 special beds with full equipment, antidecumbitus mattress’s and 7 operating foot-stool’s, worth nearly 1 000 000 Ft. (2007.10.10.)